About The Swecker Group
Many years of experience in law enforcement in the public and private sectors are what make The Swecker Group pivitol to your company's risk management strategy.
Christopher E. Swecker
Principal at The Swecker Group
Christopher E. Swecker as 30 years of experience in law enforcement, national security, legal, corporate security and risk management. Swecker served 24 years with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and was responsible for nine divisions, including its criminal, cyber, crisis response, operational technology and international operations units.
Swecker is a graduate of Appalachian State University and received his law degree from Wake Forest University.
Other professional associations include:
- Emeritus Faculty at Security Executive Council
- Board of Directors Member at Allied Barton Security
- Attorney/Consultant, Financial Crimes Strategies and Control at The Swecker Group
- Attorney at Law (North Carolina and Virginia)
Areas of expertise
- Enterprise financial crime strategies
Regulatory Compliance and Control Measures for businesses and government.
White Collar Criminal Defense